Health Insurance Exchange Marketplace
Don’t know about the Health Insurance Marketplace?
You should. It’ll help you find health insurance that fits your budget, with less hassle. Whether you’re uninsured, or just want to explore your choices, the Marketplace can help you find a plan that’s right for you. Don’t miss out – Get Ready to Enroll.
Learn more and get ready. Sign up at www.healthcare.gov for email and text updates about the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Top Three Reasons to Get Signed Up
- If you or a family member gets sick, you won’t have to worry about big medical bills or going into bankruptcy.
- The insurance plan you choose will be there to cover all of the care you need.
- You will be able to find a plan that fits your budget.
Three Things to Know About the Health Insurance Marketplace
- It’s an easier way to shop for health insurance.
The Health Insurance Marketplace simplifies your search for health insurance by gathering all your options in one place. One application, one time, and you and your family can explore every qualified insurance plan in your area, along with any free or low-cost insurance programs you may qualify for.
- Most people will be able to get a break on costs.
Programs that lower costs are available for almost everyone. You may be eligible for a free or low cost plan, or a new kind of tax credit that lowers your monthly premiums right away. New rules and expanded programs mean that even working families can get help paying for health insurance at the Marketplace.
- Gives you control over your options with clear, apples-to-apples comparisons.
All health insurance plans in the Marketplace present their price and benefit information in simple terms you can understand, so you don’t have to guess about your costs. You get a clear picture of what you’re paying and what you’re getting, before you make a choice.
- New York State’s official Health Plan Marketplace: Dial toll-free 1-855-355-5777 or visit NYStateOfHealth.ny.gov
- 211 Help Line: Dial 2-1-1 or 1-800-346-2211 to connect with an enrollment specialist.
- Fidelis Care: Dial 1-888-FIDELIS (343-3547) for enrollment assistance, or visit FidelisCare.org