Become a Member of the University of Rochester Aging Institute (URAI)
The UR Aging Institute invites faculty members from any school, institute, or center of the University of Rochester with interest in contributing to aging-related research, education, clinical care and community engagement to become members of URAI.
The URAI mission is to promote vitality in aging by transforming care and communities through discovery, learning, collaboration and innovation. Our vision is that with vitality and resilience, all aging adults will have the power to thrive.
- Eligibility to apply and receive funding for pilot projects or other activities that support the URAI mission
- Email subscription and access to our listserv to promote aging-related activities and opportunities
- Opportunities to contribute meaningfully to community engagement and diversity, equity, and inclusion goals of the URAI and the University.
- Provide updated information at least annually regarding aging-relevant activities in research (Vital Discovery); clinical and education/workforce development activities (Vital Care); and community engagement in the service of aging and older adults (Vital Living).
- Acknowledge use of support from URAI pilot project funding
- Participate in URAI seminars, retreats, and other programs and offerings
- Participate in URAI committees (e.g., pilot grant review committees and URAI activity planning committees)
Eligibility and Application for Membership
To become a member of the UR Aging Institute, you must be a faculty member at the University of Rochester with an interest in geriatrics and aging. Click below to access the application form and apply for membership. For questions, please contact: email@example.com
Apply for Membership