Certain symptoms suggest that you may need to see a urologist. If you have any of the symptoms below, be sure to talk to your doctor, or call the Department of Urology at URMC at (585) 275-2838.
- Blood in the urine
- Pain when you urinate
- Changes in urinary pattern
- Frequent need to urinate
- Inability to urinate
- Weak or hesitant urinary stream
- Incontinence (difficulty holding urine or leaking)
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Male infertility
- Male impotence or erectile dysfunction
- Mass in testicle
You should also see a urologist if you have had any of the following:
For more information or to make an appointment, call us at (585) 275-2838.