The Technology and Innovation team spreads information through novel publications, national conference presentations, and designing and presenting education to faculty and staff.
See Us at an Upcoming Event
- New events are in the works! Stay tuned.
- Our Lead Innovator and Architect Scott Isaacs spearheaded a panel on AI in STEAM in the Full Steam Ahead Educator Symposium on February 8-9th. More details about the symposium here!
- Galien Foundation Nomination Event on October 26th in NYC - we were nominated and took home second place!
- NHLTH Digital Health Awards on October 8th in Las Vegas - Our very own director Eric Snyder was a judge on the Best Use of AI in Health Tech competition
- TechRochester Woman Of The Year Award Ceremony - Our very own Lisa Smith was one of the finalists!
- HIMSS Global Health Conference and Exhibition presenters in 2021, 2022, 2023
- 2023 topics were Demystifying the Cloud: You’re Just Renting Someone Else’s Servers & Denials of Service: Recoding Health care Technology for Innovation and Outcomes
- AMIA 2020 Virtual symposium
- Lisa Smith, M.S., a senior developer for our informatics group, delivered a series of lectures at local colleges in fall of 2022 titled, “How to Leverage your STEM Education to Succeed in Health care IT." A much needed talk, which will hopefully encourage and inform the future of health IT.
- 2022 GREAT Awards by Tech Rochester (More Here)