Pediatric Transport Program
Our Pediatric Transport team coordinates and executes the safe transfer of pediatric patients from hospitals throughout Rochester and the 17 surrounding counties in upstate NY. The team includes a Transport Nurse and Respiratory Therapist who are specially trained to deliver the highest level of care needed en route. A pediatric intensivist is available to accompany the team should the patient’s condition warrant. This allows all critical care therapies, including ECMO, to be efficiently and effectively implemented. Along with medical control, the patients are triaged to the appropriate location to continue treatment, be it the pediatric ED, general patient floors, or the dedicated pediatric intensive care units. We primarily use the Golisano Children’s Hospital owned ambulances, but do have the ability for air transport via helicopters or fixed wing aircraft.
- Scott Bryan, R.R.T.
- Julie Carroll, R.R.T.
- Leslie Chesher, R.R.T.
- Kayla Ellis, R.N., B.S.N., C.P.S.T.
- Steve Fickess, R.N., B.S.N., C.C.R.N., C.-N.P.T.
- Caitlynn Harmon, R.N., B.S.N., A.T.C.N.
- Jeremy Hollick, R.N., B.S.N.
- Daniel Kaser, R.N., B.S.N., C.C.R.N., C.-N.P.T.
- Hannah Kelley, R.N., B.S.N., C.P.S.T.
- Dwayne May, R.N., B.S.N.
- Bobby Mulvihall, R.R.T.
- Brett Quinlan, R.R.T.
- Timmy Rigdon, R.R.T.
- Dave Sergeant, R.N., B.S.N.
- Steve Schneider, R.R.T.
- Janine Taylor, R.R.T.
- Leslie Warren, R.N., B.S.N., C.C.R.N., Transport Team Coordinator