The following resources take a closer look at community health needs, plans to address them and provide a variety of tips and tools for making healthy lifestyle changes.
- Community Health Needs Assessment: Every three years, area non-profit hospitals and the health department conduct a Community Health Needs Assessment to determine the areas of community health concern.
- Community Health Improvement Plan: In Monroe County, the Community Health Improvement Workgroup brings together leaders from hospitals, health departments and community agencies to prioritize community health needs and develop a Community Health Improvement Plan to address the needs of our County.
- Healthy Living: Our clinical team offers advice and tips to improve your health.
- RocHealthData: This health data platform allows users to access more than 10,000 national secondary data layers, make custom-built maps and reports and more.
- Regional Health Measures: Track trends in health outcomes, community measures and clinical measures with this resource from Common Ground Health.