The following resources take a closer look at community health needs, plans to address them and provide a variety of tips and tools for making healthy lifestyle changes.
- Integrating Community Voices: Wilmot Cancer Institute's community forum "Unpacking the C-Word" is a chance to ask those questions you didn't know who to ask, and hear from others in the community! Information gathered will help inform the Wilmot Cancer Institute on where to focus their research efforts.
- Community Health Needs Assessment: Every three years, area non-profit hospitals and the health department conduct a Community Health Needs Assessment to determine the areas of community health concern.
- Community Health Improvement Plan: In Monroe County, the Community Health Improvement Workgroup brings together leaders from hospitals, health departments and community agencies to prioritize community health needs and develop a Community Health Improvement Plan to address the needs of our County.
- Healthy Living: Our clinical team offers advice and tips to improve your health.
- RocHealthData: This health data platform allows users to access more than 10,000 national secondary data layers, make custom-built maps and reports and more.
- Regional Health Measures: Track trends in health outcomes, community measures and clinical measures with this resource from Common Ground Health.