When it comes to exercise, knowing where to start can be overwhelming, and finding the time and motivation to work out can be hard. Our team is here to help. To schedule an appointment with one of our personal trainers, call us at (585) 602-0720.
The clinical team at the Center for Community Health & Prevention is offering telehealth appointments to help protect patients, staff and our community during the coronavirus pandemic. Appointments can be done by phone or video conferencing.
Fitness 101: Get Started
Group program | 5 weeks | 5 one-hour group sessions
Let’s get down to basics! Whether you’re new to exercise or looking to refresh your current workout routine, our experts will provide you with the jumpstart you need to get moving and stay motivated.
What you can expect:
- Foundational knowledge of exercise principles and current recommendations
- A better understanding of various components of fitness, including cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength and flexibility, preventing injury and managing recovery
- Exploration of personal challenges to staying motivated
- Application of principles through expertly guided in-session activities
Fitness 201: Get Stronger
Individual sessions | 6 weeks | 6 half-hour individual sessions*
Once you’ve learned the basics, you’re ready for Fitness 201: Get Stronger—a six-week personal training program, expertly designed to improve your strength and fitness and support your personal needs.
What you can expect:
- A personal assessment to evaluate your current strength and fitness
- Six weeks of intensive, expert guidance and support, including 30-minute workouts and recommendations for a personal strength training routine
- Solutions for setting realistic goals and staying motivated
- Expert supervision of form to avoid injury and manage recovery
- A follow-up assessment to see how far you've come
*Due to the intimate nature of the personal fitness assessment, this program is not being offered during the pandemic.
Make an Appointment
Individual appointments and group programs are available at convenient times and locations throughout the year. If you have any questions, give us a call at (585) 602-0720 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.