Get Started Today. Learn more about our Bariatric Center.Bariatric Center
American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accredited Center
UR Medicine's Approach
Your Journey Begins Now
We’re here to support you on your weight-loss journey and want to help you reach your goals.
Understanding your current medical and nutritional health is key to getting started. Working with your current physician, along with our surgeons and dietitians, we will determine your degree of long-term success.
Our bariatric surgical team specializes in minimally invasive (laparoscopic) surgery, which involves small incisions using tiny instruments and a camera to guide the surgery. Smaller incisions result in decreased scarring, reduced pain, fewer complications, and a quicker recovery.
Bariatric surgery is a journey to weight loss. Our goal is prepare you nutritionally, physically, and mentally.
What Sets Us Apart?
Highland Hospital’s Bariatric Surgery Center (MBS, QIP Accredited) is the regional leader in bariatric surgery. We are recognized for providing high-quality, comprehensive bariatric surgical care even with the most challenging and complex cases. We take a multidisciplinary approach and partner closely with patients for the best long-term outcomes including psychological and physical fitness. We also have specially-equipped facilities for optimal patient comfort.
Our bariatric surgical team specializes in minimally-invasive surgery that results in decreased scarring, reduced pain, fewer complications and faster recovery.
Our comprehensive medical weight loss team is here to help you.
- Personalized Treatment Plans. Achieving your goals using options that meet your individual needs and comfort level.
- Experienced Bariatric Experts. Understanding the disease of obesity and the importance of a lifelong commitment to treatment.
- Clinical Guidance. Helping you make treatment choices based on current and past medical history and weight challenges.
- Continuous Education and Support. Giving you the foundation for a sustainable lifestyle, long-term weight management and positive health behaviors.
- Forward Thinking. Incorporating the latest advances in the treatment of obesity to obtain your best possible results.
Our care team is here for you. Find a UR Medicine expert and get care now.View Providers
LocationsView All Locations
We serve you in the Rochester metropolitan area and surrounding region.View All Locations