Make Appointments & Get Care
UR Medicine's Approach
Strong Recovery uses an integrated care model, specializes in treating patients with opioid use disorders and patients with mental illness and substance use disorders.
Services include medications for opioid use disorders such as methadone, buprenorphine, and naltrexone (monthly Vivitrol injections), as well as other approved addiction medications and psychiatric medications.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Strong Recovery is a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic—one of only a handful in the Rochester area—meaning we meet the highest standards of patient care as determined by the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Our program is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and licensed by New York State Office of Addiction Services and Supports.
- Our Substance Use in Primary Care (SUD—PC) program provides collaborative services with the patient’s primary care provider. Patients working with SUD-PC are assessed and linked to appropriate care, have access to all Strong Recovery services, and may receive services at their primary care office.
- We offer Sobriedad Fuerte to meet the unique needs of our Latino population with a primary substance use disorder and/or co-occurring disorders.
- We offer wrap-around care with our Outreach Services, which include peer support, targeted case management, and vocational/educational/psychosocial rehab services.
- We provide free opioid overdose prevention training, which is designed for patients, families, medical personnel, and community members interested in helping save lives. For opioid overdose prevention training and Narcan kits, call (585) 275-1829.
- We provide patients with free Narcan kits.
LocationsView All Locations
We serve you in the Rochester metropolitan area and surrounding region.View All Locations