Outpatient Chemical Dependency Services
Make Appointments & Get Care
What are Outpatient Chemical Dependency Services?
Strong Recovery provides outpatient treatment for substance use and related mental health disorders. We serve anyone 14 and older, using a team approach to empower individuals to choose their path to recovery.
UR Medicine's Approach
Strong Recovery offers intensive individual therapy and group therapy options as well as medications including methadone, buprenorphine (Suboxone, Subutex, Zubsolv, Sublocade), monthly injectable naltrexone (Vivitrol), oral naltrexone (Revia), acamprosate (Campral), disulfiram (Antabuse), and nicotine-replacement medications.
To help patients reach their treatment goals, Strong Recovery also provides wrap-around support including Family Services, Mental Health Therapy, Peer Support Services, Targeted Case Management, Criminal Justice-Focused Services, and Continuing Care Services.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Strong Recovery is a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic—one of only a handful in the Rochester area—meaning we meet the highest standards of patient care as determined by the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Strong Recovery, using an integrated care model, specializes in treating patients with opioid use disorders and co-occurring mental illness and substance use disorders.
- Our program is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and licensed by New York State Office of Addiction Services and Supports.
- We offer Sobriedad Fuerte to meet the unique needs of our Latino population with a primary substance use disorder and/or co-occurring disorders.
- Our Adolescent and Young Adult Clinic tailors care to the patient’s age and emotional development while addressing external factors that drive substance use.
- Our Substance Use in Primary Care (SUD-PC) program provides collaborative services with the patient’s primary care provider. Patients working with SUD-PC are assessed and linked to appropriate care, have access to all Strong Recovery services, and may receive services at their primary care office.
LocationsView All Locations
We serve you in the Rochester metropolitan area and surrounding region.View All Locations