2613 West Henrietta Road
Suites C & D
Rochester, NY 14623
Monday–Friday 6:15 a.m.−5 p.m.
Saturday 8 −10:30 a.m.
Finding a treatment program that meets your needs can be difficult. At Strong Recovery, we want to help you overcome addiction in a safe, judgement-free environment tailored to support the unique needs of adolescents and young adults (AYA) ages 14 to 24.
Strong Recovery’s AYA program is a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) that provides an integrative model of care for patients with substance use disorder and their loved ones. We tailor care to your age and emotional development while addressing external factors that drive substance use.
Strong Recovery is part of UR Medicine, providing you with integrated access to high-quality medical care and credentialed professionals who specialize in the treatment of addiction and mental health.
- Person-centered individual therapy, group therapy, and peer support services to help you develop a strong support network
- Embedded mental health services and care for patients with co-occurring disorders
- Integrated use of evidence-based practices, designed to provide individualized therapy based on patient goals and definition of recovery
- Stabilization for opiate use
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) options that include:
- Methadone, buprenorphine (Suboxone, Subutex, Zubsolv) monthly injectable naltrexone (Vivitrol), oral naltrexone, acamprosate (Campral), disulfiram (Antabuse), varenicline (Chantix), and nicotine replacement medications
- Medication management prescribed by our team of medical professionals who specialize in substance use treatment
- Family Services that educate your loved ones about addiction, and how they can support you while also receiving personalized therapy to support their wellness