About the Speaker
- Fellow of Academy of Prosthodontics
- Active Member of Italian Society of Periodontology and Italian Society of Orthodontics
- Past President of Italian Academy of Prosthodontics
- Secretary of the American Prosthodontics Society
- Adjunct Assistant Professor at EIOH, University of Rochester
Carlo E. Poggio, DDS, PhD, MSc
Dr. Carlo E. Poggio holds a DDS, a PhD in Anatomy and a MSc in Orthodontics from the University of Milan, Italy. After completion of academic studies, he underwent individual clinical training in prosthodontics, implant and periodontal surgery. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Prosthodontics, founding member of the Italian Society of Prosthodontics and Oral Rehabilitation (SIPRO), Active Member of the Italian Society of Periodontology (SIdP) and of the Italian Society of Orthodontics (SIDO), Vice President of the American Prosthodontic Society (APS), Past President of the Italian Academy of Prosthodontics. He is an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the Eastman Institute of Oral Health, University of Rochester and a former visiting professor at the Universities of Milan and Siena, Italy. He lectures internationally and maintains a private practice focused on complex interdisciplinary treatments in Milan, Italy.