Fellowship in Implant Dentistry
This one-year fellowship is for those applicants wishing to expand their implant surgical training and/or pursue an academic career within dentistry or the Prosthodontic specialty. The fellowship begins each mid-June and ends the following June 30th. For more information please visit the Graser Prosthodontic Fellowship website.
2nd year residents
Isaac Kuyunov, DMD
- Cephalometric and skeletal markings in denture fabrication (Clinical study)
Sherif Hosney, BDS
- Effect of difference implant angulation on retention and wear of locator RTX overdenture attachment systems: An in vitro study
- Effect of different implant angulation on the retention and wear of Novaloc overdenture attachment system: An in vitro study
Samela Thais de Paula Lima Pereira, DDS
- Correlation between vertical dimension of occlusion with mucogingival junction.
3rd year residents:
Alejandro Sanchez-Lara Murguia, DDS
- Clinical evaluation of digital versus conventional impressions techniques
Ali Mostafavi, BDS, DDS
- Comparison between conventional and digital fabrication technique for complete dentures: A crossover clinical study of patient satisfaction.
Comparison of crestal bone around platform switched implants placed by flapped vs flapless surgical techniques.
Graser Fellow resident
Evangelia Lampraki, DDS
Clinical evaluation of the Straumann Pro Arch design
Active Clinical Research Projects
- Clinical Evaluation of the Pro-Arch design.
RSRB #00062299(PI: Dr. Konstantinos Chochlidakis)
- Clinical evaluation of short-implant assisted removable partial dentures
RSRB #00067377(PI: Dr. Konstantinos Chochlidakis)
- Clinical Evaluation of digital versus conventional impression techniques.
RSRB #00065524(PI: Dr. Konstantinos Chochlidakis)
- Comparison of human palatal and tuberosity mucosa as donor sites for ridge augmentation around dental implants.
RSRB #00067871(PI: Dr. Alexandra Tsigarida)
- Long-term Clinical and Histological Evaluation of Frenectomy Sites.
RSRB #00064510(PI: Dr. Alexandra Tsigarida)
Our Recent Publications
The Influence of Apico-Coronal Implant Placement on Post-Surgical Crestal Bone Loss in Humans.
Ercoli C, Jammal G, Buyers M, Tsigarida AA, Chochlidakis KM, Feng C, Caton J.
J Periodontol. 2017 Apr 7:1-14. doi: 10.1902/jop.2017.160802. [Epub ahead of print]
A meta-analysis of complications during sinus augmentation procedure.
Geminiani A, Tsigarida A, Chochlidakis K, Papaspyridakos PV, Feng C, Ercoli C.
Quintessence Int. 2017;48(3):231-240. doi: 10.3290/j.qi.a37644.
Buccal bone thickness around single dental implants in the maxillary esthetic zone.
Chochlidakis KM, Geminiani A, Papaspyridakos P, Singh N, Ercoli C, Chen CJ.
Quintessence Int. 2017;48(4):295-308. doi: 10.3290/j.qi.a37154.
See All Publications
Member, the American College of Prosthodontists.