Supervisor Series Presentations
In our latest virtual series, you will learn how to use EAP in supervision, receive an overview of leave administration, learn how to recognize stress, depression and anxiety in the workplace, and how to deal with workplace conflict.
Using EAP in Supervision - Kristin Boggs
September 14, 2022
12:00 - 1:00 p.m., Virtual - Register here
- Overview of Employee Assistance Program.
- Explore myths about why supervisors do not refer employees to EAP.
- Improve your ability to recognize employees having personal problems that are adversely affecting performance.
The Ultimate Overview of Leave Administration - Kathy Hardwick
Oct. 12, 2022
12:00 - 1:30 p.m., Virtual - Register here
- Expand your knowledge of plans such as the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Paid Family Leave, Workers’ Compensation, and Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Understand the eligibility requirements, employee responsibilities, and department responsibilities for each plan.
- Have specific questions? Presenter will take them throughout the presentation.
Recognizing Stress, Depression, and Anxiety in the Workplace - Michelle Lane
Nov. 16, 2022
12:00 - 1:00 p.m., Virtual., - Register here.
- Learn about the prevalence of stress, depression, and anxiety in the workplace.
- Gain tools to assist you in recognizing signs of stress, depression, and anxiety among your employees.
- Learn what you can do as a supervisor to help a struggling employee.
Workplace Conflict: A Supervisor's Guide - Jordan Nittoli
Dec. 14, 2022
12:00 - 1:00 p.m., Virtual., - Register here
- Assess your conflict management style.
- Consider your role as supervisor in resolving conflicts.
- Explore the value of defining the problem before intervening.