Supervisor Series Presentations
In our latest virtual series, you will learn how to use EAP in supervision, receive an overview of leave administration, learn how to recognize stress, depression and anxiety in the workplace, and how to deal with workplace conflict.
Recognizing Stress, Depression, and Anxiety in the Workplace – Michelle Lane
Wed. Feb. 15, 12-1 pm
- Learn about the prevalence of stress, depression, and anxiety in the workplace.
- Gain tools to assist you in recognizing signs of stress, depression, and anxiety among your employees.
- Learn what you can do as a supervisor to help a struggling employee
The Ultimate Overview of Leave Administration – Laura Kenney, Manager, Leave Administration
March 15th - 12-1:30pm
- Expand your knowledge of plans such as the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Paid Family Leave, Workers’ Compensation, and Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Understand the eligibility requirements, employee responsibilities, and department responsibilities for each plan.
- Have specific questions? Presenter will take them throughout the presentation.
Workplace Conflict: A Supervisor’s Guide – Jordan Nittoli
April 12th - 12-1pm – Virtual
Registration link coming soon.
- Assess your conflict management style.
- Consider your role as supervisor in resolving conflicts.
- Explore the value of defining the problem before intervening.