To request reasonable accommodations, please fill out our accommodations form(opens in new window)
Organizations and Resources at the U of R
Diversity in the School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Graduate Women In Science provides mentoring for the professional and personal development of all graduate women at the University of Rochester Medical Center and College of Arts and Sciences.
- Graduate Students of Color aims to raise awareness in regard to diversity in higher education throughout the community and the University by serving as a voice and advocate for students of color regarding University policies.
- The Spectrum group at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry seeks to support, educate, and offer targeted resources to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community training at the U of R Medical Center. Email Nate Bayer to be added to the Spectrum list-serv.
National Organizations and Conferences
- AWIS - Association for Women in Science
- ABRCMS - Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students
- GWIS - Graduate Women in Science
- NBGSA - National Black Graduate Student Association
- NOGLSTP - National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals
- SACNAS - Devoted to Advancing Hispanics, Chicanos and Native Americans in Science
- SASE - Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers