Medical Oncology and Infusion Center
The Infusion Center will be closed temporarily starting Friday, April 10.
Part of Strong Memorial Hospital
Strong Memorial Hospital and the Wilmot Cancer Center operate an on-site infusion center at Highland Hospital. The Center is located on the third floor of the Hospital, in the North wing.
For More Information or to Refer a Patient for Consultation
- Monday: 9 am - 5 pm
- Tuesday through Friday: 7:30 am - 5 pm
Infusion Center Staff
Both centers are staffed by a dedicated team of registered nurses and certified oncology nurses who work collaboratively with patients, families, physicians, and support staff to provide treatments and procedures in a caring, respectful and compassionate manner.
- Nurses: Our nurses are all registered nurses with expertise in the administration of intravenous infusions and all are certified in the administration of chemotherapy medications. Most of our nurses are Oncology Nurse Certified by the National Oncology Nursing Society.
- Pharmacists: Our pharmacists are knowledgeable regarding chemotherapeutic agents, management of side effects, and keeping patients and staff safe during the administration of these medications.
- Patient Care Techs (PCT): Our PCT's helps patients to feel comfortable during their stay with us and family members to feel confident in leaving their loved ones in our care.
- Medical Secretaries: Our secretaries greet patients and families with a warm heart and friendly smile to schedule appointments and take referrals from other physicians.
- For more information about the Infusion Center at Strong Memorial Hospital and the Wilmot Cancer Center.