EMS Dinner & Seminar Series
Our EMS seminar series is designed to offer innovative and dynamic education. Our goal is simple: we want to provide relevant and reliable information that you can take home and use right away. This education series will focus on the future of EMS and new clinical practices. Our speakers will keep you up-to-date with the current changes in health care to make sure you are prepared to meet any challenges you face in the field.
Transcripts will be available 30 days after the event.
- Learn information you can use on the job
- Stay educated about new clinical practices
- Earn CME credit
- Network with peers
- Enjoy a free meal
Who should attend?
- Paramedics, EMTs, First Responders
- EMS & Fire Chiefs, Managers, Supervisors
- Fire Service EMS personnel
- Rescue, Tactical, CERT and Special Ops
- Medical Directors and Nurses
- Public Safety and Emergency Management Officials