URMC Gynecologic Oncology is affiliated with the University of Rochester Medical Center. Our physicians are fellowship-trained subspecialists in Gynecologic Oncology, and they perform the largest number of minimally invasive robotic gynecological surgeries in the region at Highland Hospital. Our highly trained staff includes certified oncology nurses and secretarial support staff who are eager to assist our patients with coordinating and facilitating their care.
- Evaluation of abnormal pap smears, benign or malignant tumors of the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, vagina and vulva
- Assess abdominal or pelvic masses
- Develop care plans based on individual needs
- Surgery to reconstruct abnormalities caused by cancer treatment
- Minimally invasive surgery