We provide answers and expertise to help you work, learn, and achieve success.
Who We Are
Edward G. Miner Library is an academic health sciences library serving the University of Rochester Medical Center and its affiliates.
- Accurate and trustworthy information for your patients
- Assistance with researching and publishing
- Literature searches of PubMed, CINAHL, PsycINFO and other biomedical databases
- EndNote and RefWorks instruction and support
- Group or one-on-one instruction on using library resources, searching the literature, or citation managers
- Answers to patient care questions
- Assistance with Systematic Reviews
- Accessing articles and books through Interlibrary Loan
- Personalized appointments based on your information needs