Sign Up for Classes
We offer classes to groups interested in learning how to use the library's databases or other resources.
You can submit requests for classes or one-on-one sessions via the Ask A Librarian website.
Sessions can be customized for your subject-interest and may include topics such as:
- Best-practices for Database Searching
- Using Citation Management Tools
- Using Evidence-Based Healthcare Resources
- Principles of Evidence-Based Practice
- Forming Clinical Questions (PICOTT)
- Acquiring Evidence
- Appraising Evidence
Classes can be held in the library, the computer training room, or at other requested sites at a convenient time for your group.