601 Elmwood Avenue
Ground Floor, G-1200
Rochester, NY 14620
Fax (585) 242-9855
Monday–Friday 8 a.m.−5 p.m.
The UR Medicine Interventional Cardiology Group leads the region in providing the most advanced minimally invasive procedures for the treatment of heart disease.
Patient & Visitor Information
From the main lobby (1st floor), follow the green tags on the ceiling to the green elevators (go right, then left); take the green elevators to the ground floor (G); go left to the Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
The program offers the following treatments:
- Coronary artery stents and angioplasty
- Peripheral artery stents and angioplasty
- Radial artery approach for stents and angioplasty
- Percutaneous closure of Atrial Septal Defects and Patent Foramen Ovale
- Percutaneous mitral valvuloplasty and aortic valvuloplasty
- Alcohol septal ablation for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Percutaneous left ventricular assist device
- Endomyocardial biopsies
- Right heart catheterizations