601 Elmwood Avenue
2nd & 3rd Floors
Rochester, NY 14642
Phone: (585) 275-4517
Fax: (585) 442-9201
Phone: (585) 275-7753
Fax: (585) 461-0662
Monday – Friday 8 a.m.−5 p.m.
UR Medicine Nephrology Clinic provides care for patients with all types of kidney disorders. We also provide ongoing care to kidney transplant recipients and supportive care to liver, heart and pancreas transplant patients. Our nephrologists work closely with the UR Medicine Advanced Heart Failure Program, providing nephrologic care to patients with ventricular assist devices and total artificial heart implantation.
Patient & Visitor Information
For General Nephrology
From main lobby (1st floor), take the silver elevators to the 3rd floor and make a right, then another right to UR Medicine Nephrology Clinic.
For Transplant Nephrology
From main lobby (1st floor), take the silver elevators to the 2nd floor and make a right, then another right to UR Medicine Nephrology Clinic.
Our experienced specialists provide the following services to adults.
- Dialysis, including home hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Kidney, heart, liver, and pancreas transplant support
- Kidney biopsy
- Active management of end-stage renal disease without dialysis (non-dialysis pathway)
- Cardiorenal syndrome support
- Care for patients with lupus nephritis and other autoimmune disorders of the kidney
- Care for diabetic nephropathy and adrenal causes of hypertension
- Care for patients with cardiorenal syndrome
- Care for patients with kidney stones