Coordination of Care
The IQ-LUPUS Project (Improve Quality in Low-income, Underserved, Poor, Underprivileged, SLE patients)
The goal of this program is to help lupus patients and their families navigate and overcome some of the everyday barriers that make it difficult for them to manage their illness effectively.
- Individualized education on the role of medications and their potential side effects
- Outreach Care Coordinator and Nurse Coordinator to help patients address individual concerns
- Multi-faceted patient and family educational programs that include patient driven topics
- Coordination and communication with community physicians
Information for Patients and Families
We have put together a series of videos and downloadable handouts on lupus and lupus education.
Outreach Care Coordinator
- Kelly Callahan
Phone: (585) 301-5557
- Jennifer Ganz, RN, BSN, CRN
Phone: (585) 369-5028