For some of our lupus patients and their families, it may be harder to find the care and caregivers they need to manage their illness effectively. The IQ-LUPUS program helps these patients and families navigate and overcome some of the barriers they face every day.
What Can We Do For You?
- Help you find the care you need
- Bring together and share information with your care providers
- Help you understand the medicines you take and any unplanned symptoms (side-effects) they might cause
- Provide educational programs that meet your needs
- Offer fact sheets and videos in English and Spanish.
We have put together the printable handouts and videos listed below in English and Spanish to help answer many of your questions about lupus and your medications. If you have concerns about lupus or your treatment, talk to your doctor.
Vivir Con Lupus
Kelly Callahan, BSW
Outreach Care Coordinator
Phone: (585) 301-5557
Jennifer Coglitore, RN-BC, MS
Phone: (585) 369-5028
Members of the IQ-LUPUS team
This program was made possible by the support from the Greater Rochester Health Foundation Grant and the New York State Legislative Grant.