Grants and Funding Awards
We constantly seek funding to help advance our three-part mission. Below is a list of grants/awards that we have received in the past.
- University of Rochester Clinical & Translational Science Institute. Equity Focused Dissemination and Implementation Planning Grant. Co-PI, Dr. Mahala Schlagman. $10,000. 2021.
- University of Rochester Medical Center DSRIP Program. Continue Medical-Legal Partnership Program at Strong Internal Medicine & Highland Family Medicine. $345,000 award. January 2020 – December 2022.
- United Way Crisis Fund. Community Partnership to Pilot COVID-19 Testing Site in Rochester. Led by Dr. Mahala Schlagman. $25,000. September 2020.
- University of Rochester Medical Center DSRIP Program. Medical-Legal Partnership Pilot Program at Strong Internal Medicine & Highland Family Medicine. $142,000 award. April 2019 – September 2020.
- University of Rochester Department of Medicine Pilot Award. Addressing Obesity and Mental Health through Primary Care Based Lifestyle Management Intervention at Strong Internal Medicine. $10,000 award. July 2018 – July 2020.
- The Greater Rochester Health Foundation. “The Virtual Care Center: Closing the Gap Between Hospital Care and the Patient Centered Medical Home.” $600,000 award. May 2013–August 2016.
- Center for Medicare Services & New York State Department of Health. “Hospital-Medical Home Demonstration Grant.” $2.85 million award. October 2012 – October 2015.