Three herbs are blended to create this emerald green sauce. It is the perfect finishing touch to many savory dishes! Today, we will be using it as a topping for the soup we will be making.
- 1 cup
- 1 cup parsley, tightly packed (larger stems removed)
- ½ cup basil leaves, tightly packed
- 6 mint leaves
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp water, as needed for consistency
- Combine all of the ingredients (except water) in a food processor and process until well blended. Add water as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Store in the refrigerator for 7 days or freeze for 2 months.
The Cancer Fighting Kitchen by Rebecca Katz