- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2-3 tablespoons medium buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 red bell pepper, roughly chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp lemon Juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled Blue Cheese
- In food processor or blender, puree garbanzo beans, tahini, buffalo sauce, red bell pepper, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Transfer hummus to small bowl. Garnish with blue cheese crumbles and a drizzle of buffalo wing sauce.
- Serve with pita wedges, celery sticks and/or red bell pepper slices, for dipping.