A refreshing way to enjoy fresh, local berries!
- 10 pops
- ⅔ cup thinly sliced ripe strawberries
- ⅔ cup ripe blueberries
- ⅔ cup ripe blackberries
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 (13.5-oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- Combine the strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries with the sugar and cardamom in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring regularly, for 5 to 7 minutes, until the berries are soft but not falling apart—they should be a little “jammy”.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the coconut milk. Carefully pour the warm berry mixture into a pitcher.
- Pour the mix into 3-ounce molds (or paper cups), helping some of the berries along with a spoon so that they’re evenly distributed. Insert stick into pop.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours. The ice pops will last a month in the freezer.