Qualitative & Mixed Methods Research Center
The Qualitative & Mixed Methods Research Center (QMMRC) provides conceptual and technical support to investigators conducting community based and clinical research that include a qualitative component. The Center connects qualitative researchers with faculty in need of qualitative and mixed methods expertise for their research. The Center has affiliated faculty and staff across the UR, all with expertise and training in qualitative research methods and in the systemic integration of quantitative and qualitative methods.
The QMMRC emphasizes using emphasizes using qualitative and mixed methods research methodologies in Implementation science, community engaged research, and studying health disparities.
The center aims to:
- Provide investigators with conceptual and technical support for community based and clinical research questions requiring qualitative or mixed-methods components of grant proposals/projects.
- Provide resources to assist researchers engaged in studies that have a qualitative component.
- Offer a range of support services for researchers using qualitative research methods alone or in combination with other research methods.
- Offer consulting in qualitative research methods and the use of computer-assisted qualitative data analysis software (Atlas-ti, MAXQDA).
- Connect qualitative researchers with faculty in need of qualitative and mixed methods expertise for their research.