Step 1: Online Education (Part A)
Complete an online High Reliability course (1.5-2 hrs):
1. Go to MyPath and log in: https://mypath.rochester.edu/ Go to the search box in the top right part of the page.
2. Search for TeamSTEPPS 2.0 Online. Do this activity even if you participated in a live TeamSTEPPS course prior to the pandemic.
3. If MyPath shows that you have already completed TeamSTEPPS 2.0 Online (e.g. you are a recent year participant in this program) then complete any one of the previous year high reliability education offerings that you have not already completed:
- “Target Zero Harm: High Reliability Essentials”
- “Disclosure and Just Culture: Supporting our Patients and our Colleagues”
- “Informed Choice”
- “The Five Principles of High Reliability”
4. Complete the online course including quizzes and remember to complete the evaluation to get credit.