The Liver Transplant Team at UR Medicine
At UR Medicine, we have a team of transplant specialists from many areas of healthcare. We focus on treating the whole patient – and that means giving you a team that is ready to care for all your needs – physical, mental and emotional.
The members of our team communicate regularly to ensure each specialist is informed about your condition and treatment. We get everyone’s input, including the patient’s, to give you the best care.
Our liver transplant team includes:
- Transplant surgeons who perform your liver transplant procedure
- Hepatologists who take care of your liver before and after surgery
- Pharmacists who dispense medication and answer questions you may have about it
- Psychiatrist who takes care of your mental and emotional health
- Social worker who helps you and your family understand and process your diagnosis
- Transplant coordinator who schedules your appointments and helps you understand the transplant process
- Dieticians who help ensure you are getting proper nutrition throughout the transplant journey and educate you on the type of diet you may need to follow
- Transplant ID physicians who provide comprehensive care for the evaluation and management of infectious diseases in pre and post-transplant patients. Their goal is to prevent and treat infectious complications
- Jennifer Cooley, Pharm.D.
- Stacy Fredrick, Pharm.D.
- Jennifer Melaragno, Pharm.D.
- Nancy Metzler, Transplant Administrator
- Carole Dill, Administrator
- Katie Dokus, Quality Manager
- Al LaVigueur, Administrator, Data & Information
- Ann Lindsay, Administrative Assistant
- Amber Niewiemski, Business & Finance Administrator
- Leah Solea, Administrative Assistant
- Kate Helbig, Information Analyst
Advance Practice Providers
- Nancy Amell, N.P.
- Jennifer Boehly, A.N.P.
- Mike Grizzanti, N.P.
- Andriana Kobylanski, N.P.
- Alana Ramos, N.P.
- Robyn Reis, N.P.
- Allyson Zornow, N.P.
Clinical Transplant Coordinators
- Erin Blind, R.N.
- Leah Bryan, R.N., C.C.T.C. (Post-Transplant)
- Jude Cashier, R.N.
- Jennie Errigo, R.N., C.C.T.C. (Live Liver Donor, Pre-Liver Transplant)
- Judy Gierlach, R.N., C.C.T.C. (Post-Transplant)
- Jennifer Goodness, R.N., B.S.N., C.C.R.N.
- Heather Hoag, R.N.
- Pat Milot, R.N., C.C.T.C. (Pre-Transplant)
- Tami Olsen, R.N., C.C.T.N. (Pre-Transplant)
Inpatient Advanced Practice Providers
- Jackie Cullen, A.N.P., C.C.T.C.
- Laura Overstreet, N.P.
- Brianna Pfeiffer, P.A.C.
- Valarie Schiano, F.N.P.
- Felice Wolff, N.P.
Live Donor Advocate
- Elizabeth Keller, R.N.
- Bryanna Patterson, R.N.
Transplant Financial Counselors
- Tracey Brienza
- Julie Magee
- Joyce Sauer
- Gwen Kendall, R.D., C.N.S.D.
- Rebecca Broman, L.M.S.W.
- Jennifer Maracle, L.M.S.W.
- Heather Schultz, L.M.S.W.
Administrative Support Team
- Danielle Reaves
- Kelly Scott