News & Events
CARES Center Newsletter
Children in Need of Cheer Program
The Golisano Children’s Health Home Program is dedicated to connecting families to community resources and strengthening their ability to maintain a safe and healthy lifestyle. Our team is committed to helping families by reducing the financial and emotional stress that go along with the holiday season. You can help too! Please consider donating or adopting a family or a child this holiday season. Bring joy to a family in need.
Option 1: Donations of new clothing, toys, and other items
- Each year, our team reviews our families’ needs and requests and put together a list of items. We will provide you with that list, and you can purchase those items. We then align the items with families.
- We are asking for gifts to be ready (we can pick them up, or you can drop them off to us) no later than 12/13/23.
- We are asking that if you plan to wrap the gifts, please utilize gift bags, or label the items with a removable tag so that we can assign the gifts to the appropriate recipient.
Option 2: Gift Cards
- You can purchase a gift card, and our team will do the shopping. Target, Walmart, Wegmans, Tops, Amazon, and Visa gift cards are the most purchased.
Option 3: Monetary Donation
- A monetary donation can also be made to our program to purchase gifts. Checks can be made payable to Golisano Children's Hospital Health Home Program, or you may make an online donation directly to our program!
Contact Elizabeth (Liz) Pietrantoni at (585) 255-0370 or email Elizabeth_Pietrantoni@URMC.Rochester.edu for more information.
Past Children in Need of Cheer Events