HTC Monthly Webinar Series
The Regional Health Training Center Monthly Webinar Series is a collaborative training initiative designed to plumb the depths of all-hazards preparedness and response. Each month, guest lecturers will lend subject-matter expertise to particular topics that materially impact healthcare coalitions. These 60-90-minute engagements will focus on best-practices, regulatory updates, training, incident management, and/or personal accounts of real-world responses.
- Topics will be submitted to the NYSDOH HPP Pre-Approved List
- Registration for all live and recorded webinars will be hosted on the NYSDOH Learning Management System (LMS).
- Topics and speakers are subject to change
- Registration deadlines are FIRM
- Confirmations and Zoom/Webex Links will be sent to the email address linked to your NYSDOH LMS Profile. Double check your LMS profile prior to submitting registration for email accuracy. Zoom links will be unique to your registration and should not be shared with others.
- Any questions regarding upcoming/past sessions should be directed to the HOST regional training center (RTC)
PAST HTC MONTHLY WEBINAR SERIES
MCI Preparedness: A Case Study (July 2021)
Emerging Infectious Disease Readiness - Lessons from COVID-19 (August 2021)
Rise of the Machines: Rescue and Patient Care for Industrial and Agricultural Incidents (September 2021)
Leveraging Your Health Information Exchange (HIE) in Disaster Planning (October 2021)
Latest Trends in Homecare, Palliative Care & Hospice (November 2021)
Emergency Planning and Preparedness for Persons with Disabilities & Access and Functional Needs - PART I (December 2021)
An Introduction to the Radiation Injury Treatment Network (January 2022)
Acute Stress Disorder and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Burn Patients (February 2022)
The Implications of Cannabis Legalization for Poison Control (March 2022)
Engaging Community and Volunteer Organizations Active in Disasters (April 2022)
MCI Triage and Scene Management (May 2022)
OSHA Requirements for HAZMAT First Receivers/Hospital Decontamination Teams (June 2022)