One of a Kind Surgeon, One Time Savings
I'm Ready! What's Next?
Three options — Pick the one that's right for you:
- Sign up for a free seminar on LASIK
- Schedule an Appointment
- Contact our Patient Education Staff
With new healthcare regulations going into effect, 2012 could be the last time to take advantage of the maximum allowable flexible spending benefit.
- Under the current law, the maximum amount your employer can put in your flexible spending for medical expenses will drop to $2500 in 2013
- For someone who currently has a $5,000 limit, this will be like spending an extra $750 out-of-pocket in 2013 for elective surgery like LASIK
- If you have a flex spending account, the deadline for 2012 payroll deductions is approaching
- Ask your employer's benefits department about flex spending in 2012 and if you qualify
The only way to be certain you receive the current benefit is to have your procedure in 2012
Join us for our
to find out if you're a good candidate for LASIK before your employer's flex spending enrollment deadline.