RA CHAMP Program
For some people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), it may be harder to find the care and the caregivers they need to manage their arthritis and other illnesses effectively. The RA CHAMP program helps these people and their families navigate and overcome some of the barriers they face every day.
What Can We Do For You?
- Help you find the care you need in a timely manner
- Bring together and share information with your care providers
- Help you understand the medicines you take and any unplanned symptoms (side-effects) they might cause
- Help you coordinate the appointments you may need for lab work, X-rays and other tests
- Provide educational and physical activity programs that meet your needs
Information for Patients
We have put together printable handouts and videos to answer many of you questions about RA, living with RA, and your medications. If you have concerns about your RA or your treatment, contact your doctor.
RA: Diagnosing, Treating and Living with RA
Community Engagement and RA
Heart Disease and RA
Access to Care and Services
Medications for RA
Physical Activity and RA
Marsha Jackson, RN
RA CHAMP Nurse Coordinator
We wish to acknowledge the University of Rochester Medical Center for their support which has made this program possible and the assistance of Dr. Margaret-Mary Holyst with this web page and the web-based patient resources.