RA CHAMP Program
For some people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), it may be harder to find the care and the caregivers they need to manage their arthritis and other illnesses effectively. The RA CHAMP program helps these people and their families navigate and overcome some of the barriers they face every day.
What Can We Do For You?
- Help you find the care you need in a timely manner
- Bring together and share information with your care providers
- Help you understand the medicines you take and any unplanned symptoms (side-effects) they might cause
- Help you coordinate the appointments you may need for lab work, X-rays and other tests
- Provide educational and physical activity programs that meet your needs
- Offer fact sheets and videos on our Information for RA Patients and Families page.
Meg Tyo, LMSW
RA CHAMP Social Worker
Phone: (585) 474-7533
Marsha Jackson, RN
RA CHAMP Nurse Coordinator
We wish to acknowledge the University of Rochester Medical Center for their support which has made this program possible and the assistance of Dr. Margaret-Mary Holyst with this web page and the web-based patient resources.