The Noyes Diabetes Education Program is an American Association of Diabetes Educators-recognized program that offers comprehensive diabetes education.
It’s designed to help you access the information you need to control your diabetes and live a healthy lifestyle—and empower you to assume responsibility for its effective management.
- On Going Diabetes Education: One-to-One Counseling Close to Home
Private education session: An initial meeting with a Diabetes Care and Education Specialist is available at URMC | Noyes Health in Dansville, NY, where you will begin to gain the necessary skills to manage your diabetes.
FREE glucose meters: Some glucose meters can be obtained from your Diabetes Educator along with training.
Following the AADE7 outline
- Healthy Eating
- Being Active
- Taking Medications
- Problem Solving
- Reducing Risks
- Healthy Coping
Build your own Diabetes Plan, Return for education as needed!
- 4 Key times to see a Diabetes Care and Education Specialist...
- Annual assessments
- When new complicating factors arise (e.g., new health conditions, the onset of a diabetes-related complication)
- When there are transitions in care (e.g., moving to a new city, switching health care providers, etc.)
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring: Advances in technology have made this available. This might be right for you especially if you are doing everything you can, but can't get the A1C down.
Diabetes and Wellness Support group is on hold due to COVID-19
- Fees and Insurance Information
Individual consultation fees and classes are reimbursed by many insurance carriers. It is recommended that you consult your insurance company prior to your visit. Financial assistance is available for those who are uninsured or under-insured.
To schedule appointments for any diabetes education services, please contact the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist at (585) 335-4355 or email@example.com.
Empower yourself while finding the support you need to stay on track! See us TODAY!