Our experts not only provide the latest treatments, but are active in the search for new and better ones. We are currently enrolling patients in the following research studies:
Ovarian Ultrasonography for the Clinical Evaluation of PCOS
Volunteers needed for a research study on Ovarian Ultrasonography for the Clinical Evaluation of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
This study is looking for women who:
- are healthy
- age 18-45 years
- meet one of the following 3 criteria:
- have a previous diagnosis of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- have a history of irregular menstrual cycles
- have a history of regular menstrual cycles
- are not currently taking hormonal contraception, fertility drug of medications that affect insulin sensitivity
- have 1 -2 visits to Strong Fertility Center, 500 Red Creek Dr. Rochester, NY
- have 1-2, 3-D transvaginal ultrasounds
- have a single blood draw
For More Information
Please contact Lynda Kochman, RN, CCRC, research coordinator at PCOS_Research@urmc.rochester.edu or call (585) 487-3474.