Our experts not only provide the latest treatments, but are active in the search for new and better ones. We are currently enrolling patients in the following research studies:
Effects of Lifestyle Modifications in Overweight Women with Unexplained Infertility Study
Volunteers needed for a research study on the effects of lifestyle modifications in overweight women with unexplained infertility.
This study is looking for women who:
- are overweight (BMI >30)
- are 18-40 years old with regular menstrual periods
- have experienced more than one year of infertility
- have office visits to Strong Fertility Center, 500 Red Creek Dr. Rochester, NY
- take study medications
- wear a FitBit (fitness tracking watch)
- use Nutrisystem meals
- keep a diary, and;
- undergo physical exam, blood work, clinical tests to determine if fallopian tubes are open, semen analysis (from partner), and intrauterine insemination.
For More Information
Please contact the research coordinator at: FIT_study@urmc.rochester.edu or call (585) 487-3474 and reference the FIT study.