MyChart offers patients personalized and secure online access to portions of your UR Medicine medical record. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health.
Our office strongly prefers that you use MyChart, as this HIPAA-secure system allows us to communicate directly with you, fill refill requests, provide feedback on laboratory testing, and remind you of upcoming appointments.
With MyChart, you can:
- View your diagnoses, medications, immunizations, and most lab and test results.
- Easily submit corrections/additions to your medications and allergies. Once approved by your provider, these updates automatically appear in your UR Medicine electronic chart.
- Request appointments and prescription renewals.
- Securely and confidentially communicate with your health care team.
- Grant access to MyChart to other adults via proxy access, as well as export portions of your chart to bring to other healthcare institutions.
How Do I Sign Up?
- To sign up for MyChart, you will need an activation code. This code allows you to log on to create your MyChart user ID and password, which you will then use to log in to MyChart.
- All patients over age 18 will receive an activation code at the end of each UR Medicine visit, so you can sign up at home when it's convenient for you. You can also request an activation code online, or by calling our MyChart Customer Service Center, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at (585) 275-URMC (8762) or 1-888-661-6162.
- Patients under 18 (and/or their parent/legal guardian) must speak with their doctor in-person before signing up for MyChart.