With over $23.9 million in total awarded funding in 91 sponsored projects, the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology has an active and productive research enterprise. 33% of our faculty currently are the Principal Investigator on a sponsored project or grant. Our residents and fellows are active participants in many of the projects. We have funding in basic, clinical, and translational science from NIH, CDC, New York State Department of Health, industry partners, and private foundations. We're proud of our research and welcome you to learn more!
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology conducts research that ranges widely in topic and covers the entire lifespan.
- Prenatal and Early Childhood
- Reproductive Period
- Menopause and Later Life
- Basic Science
- Faculty Development, Education, and Training
- Timothy Dye, Ph.D., Associate Chair for Research
- Cabiria Monica Barbosu, M.D., Ph.D., M.B.A.
- Emily S. Barrett, Ph.D.
- Megan L. Falsetta, Ph.D.
- David C. Foster, M.D., M.P.H.
- Wyatte C. Hall, Ph.D.
- Kyu Kwang Kim, Ph.D.
- Brooke Levandowski, Ph.D., M.P.A.
- Morton W. Miller, Ph.D.
- Richard K. Miller, Ph.D.
- Shawn P. Murphy, Ph.D.
- Rogelio E. Perez D'Gregorio, M.D., M.S.
- Jay Reeder, Ph.D.
- Rakesh Singh, Ph.D., M.Phil.
- Christopher J. Stodgell, Ph.D.
- Ronald W. Wood, Ph.D.
Links and Tips
Research Assistance Questionnaire - Need help with your research? Fill out this REDCap form and let us know what you're looking for. Please use Firefox or Internet Explorer for the best results.
Join the Research List Serve for grant opportunities and workshop information