Personalized, Professional Prescription Services
We serve patients seeing doctors in:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Allergy, Immunology, and Rheumatology
- We work with your doctor to make sure you get the right drug in the right dose, and with you to check your response and watch for side effects.
- We are experts on the diseases that need specialty drug plans. These medicines are not usually available from your neighborhood drug store. We offer disease-specific programs that support your treatment.
- We work with your insurer to get your prescription covered and connect you with assistance programs to lower co-pay costs whenever possible.
- We offer free delivery to your home or you can pick-up your medicine at our hospital location.
- We make sure you understand your prescriptions and the instructions on how to use them.
- We will call to remind you when your prescription will run out so you won't miss a refill. You can also ask for refills through MyChart.
- We are available anytime at 1-855-340-4767 to answer urgent questions about your medications. We can respond through MyChart for non-urgent questions.
Talk to your doctor or nurse about using UR Medicine Specialty Pharmacy today!
We're An Important Part of Your Care Team
Your dedicated pharmacist and medication access specialist work with your provider team to help start your specialty medicine and support your care plan.
Pharmacists are medication experts who help patients use medicine safely. We help you understand what to expect with your medicine like how it works, how to take it, side effects, if it is safe with other medicines and any special handling. We are part of your healthcare team and may help you in clinic, on the phone or through MyChart.
Medication access specialists (MAS) work closely with pharmacists to help safely dispense medicine at an affordable cost. We speak to you on the phone or through MyChart to help with insurance, copay costs, refills and deliveries.
Free Home Delivery!
Or pick up at the following locations:
For urgent questions 24/7, call 1-855-340-4767.
8:00a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (585) 273-4767 or 1-855-340-4767
Fax: (585) 276-1089 or 1-855-810-1089
601 Elmwood Ave, Box 617
Rochester, NY 14642
Frequently Asked Questions