In each of the University of Rochester Medical Center outpatient pharmacies, we provide quality services while meeting the pharmaceutical needs of diverse and often critically ill populations.
Because of our non-profit status, many of our outpatient pharmacies service only:
- Patients receiving care at URMC
- Patients attending URMC clinics
- University of Rochester staff and retirees, including volunteers
- UR Employee Pharmacy - Exclusively for UR staff, volunteers, and retirees.
- UR Specialty Pharmacy - For all University of Rochester employees, retirees and their dependents with University Health Plans. Patients of a University of Rochester provider may contact us for eligibility.
- Strong Memorial Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy - For Strong Memorial Hospital current and newly discharged patients, URMC employees, volunteers, and retirees, and UR students.
- Strong Ties Outpatient Pharmacy - Exclusively for Strong Ties clinic patients.
- Highland South Wedge Pharmacy - Community retail pharmacy for Highland Hospital and patients of the Highland Family Medicine clinic, but is open to all patients.
- Highland Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy - For Highland Hospital newly discharged patients, clinic patients, emergency department patients, patients regularly seen at Highland, and Highland employees.
- Highland Pharmacy at Jordan Health Center - Community retail pharmacy for Jordan Health Center clinic patients but open to all patients.
- Strong Long-Term Care Pharmacy - Long-term care pharmacy for URMC and affiliated Long-term care facilities.