Outpatient Physical Therapy Services
Meet Our Team
Outpatient Therapy Services
- Neurorehabilitation - Specialized treatment to promote recovery and independence for individuals with neurological disorders or brain and nervous system injuries.
- Pediatric Physical Therapy - Our goal is to help each infant, child and teen reach their maximum potential.
- Neck and Back Injury - Our focus of care is to increase motion, strength, coordination and balance to help you return to your prior work and recreational activity levels.
- Pre-Operative and Post-Operative Rehab - Our physical therapists work collaboratively with your surgeon to provide rehabilitation services before and after your surgery.
- Balance Training Program - Comprehensive and individualized assessments to determine the potential cause(s) and solutions for decreased balance and increased risk of falling. Posture, balance, strength, coordination and function are addressed.
- Concussion - Concussion is a form of traumatic brain injury that can have a number of debilitating symptoms. Our physical therapists can help you return to your normal lifestyle.
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy - Pelvic floor physical therapy is a gentle, non-surgical approach to evaluate and treat common pelvic floor dysfunctions. This type of therapy includes therapeutic exercises that can help relieve discomfort, pain, and improve your quality of life.
Additional Conditions We Commonly Treat:
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis)
- Athletic/Sports injury
- Work related injuries
- Motor vehicle related injuries
- Cancer related disorders
- Fibromyalgia and chronic pain
- Vestibular disorders
- General orthopedic injuries
- Falls prevention
- Voice disorders/dysphonia
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Dysfunction
Physical Therapy Interventions:
Our physical therapists employ a battery of assessment strategies and treatment techniques depending on your diagnosis and individual needs. This process begins with a thorough evaluation where your therapist will assess your condition and discuss how physical therapy can assist in your recovery.
Common treatment interventions include:
- Individualized and activity specific therapeutic exercise program designed to reduce pain and restore functionality
- Gait, transfers, assistive device and functional mobility training to restore your independence
- Pain control modalities such as ultrasound, electrical stimulation, heat and cold or manual therapy/myofascial release
- State of the art equipment including Balance Master, Lite-Gait, and BioNess among others
- Aquatic therapy
- Patient and family education including posture, body mechanics and activity recommendations
- Balance, coordination and falls prevention strategies
- Tilt table inversion therapy for kidney stones