Outpatient Physical Therapy Services
Meet Our Team
Outpatient Therapy Services
- Neurorehabilitation - Specialized treatment to promote recovery and independence for individuals with neurological disorders or brain and nervous system injuries.
- Pediatric Physical Therapy - Our goal is to help each infant, child and teen reach their maximum potential.
- Neck and Back Injury - Our focus of care is to increase motion, strength, coordination and balance to help you return to your prior work and recreational activity levels.
- Pre-Operative and Post-Operative Rehab - Our physical therapists work collaboratively with your surgeon to provide rehabilitation services before and after your surgery.
- Balance Training Program - Comprehensive and individualized assessments to determine the potential cause(s) and solutions for decreased balance and increased risk of falling. Posture, balance, strength, coordination and function are addressed.
- Concussion - Concussion is a form of traumatic brain injury that can have a number of debilitating symptoms. Our physical therapists can help you return to your normal lifestyle.
- Functional Capacity Evaluation - Comprehensive evaluation of a person's functional abilities as they relate to work performance.
- Aquatics Therapy - Aquatic therapy offers an alternative form of rehabilitation and can be used in conjunction with more traditional outpatient therapies.
Additional Conditions We Commonly Treat:
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis)
- Athletic/Sports injury
- Work related injuries
- Motor vehicle related injuries
- Cancer related disorders
- Fibromyalgia and chronic pain
- Vestibular disorders
- General orthopedic injuries
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Falls prevention
- Voice disorders/dysphonia
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Dysfunction
Physical Therapy Interventions:
Our physical therapists employ a battery of assessment strategies and treatment techniques depending on your diagnosis and individual needs. This process begins with a thorough evaluation where your therapist will assess your condition and discuss how physical therapy can assist in your recovery.
Common treatment interventions include:
- Individualized and activity specific therapeutic exercise program designed to reduce pain and restore functionality
- Gait, transfers, assistive device and functional mobility training to restore your independence
- Pain control modalities such as ultrasound, electrical stimulation, heat and cold or manual therapy/myofascial release
- State of the art equipment including Balance Master, Lite-Gait, and BioNess among others
- Aquatic therapy
- Patient and family education including posture, body mechanics and activity recommendations
- Balance, coordination and falls prevention strategies
- Tilt table inversion therapy for kidney stones