Make an Appointment
You may be eligible for lung cancer screening if you meet all of the following:
- Between the ages of 50 and 80
- Currently smoke cigarettes OR quit smoking cigarettes within the last 15 years
- Have a smoking history of at least 20 pack-years (this can be further discussed/reviewed upon contacting the Lung Cancer Screening Program)
- Have no signs or symptoms of lung cancer
If you do not meet all of the above criteria for the Lung Cancer Screening Program, we encourage you to please either:
- Contact your primary care provider (PCP) to discuss your concerns and alternative options.
- Contact the Pulmonary Clinic at Strong Memorial Hospital at (585) 275-4161 if you would like to schedule a general pulmonary appointment.
To be contacted by our patient navigator, please complete the form below to be contacted within 2-3 business days, or call (877) 728-4543. For questions, please email email@example.com.