Access to an extensive collection of clinically-annotated human specimens as well as collaborative project design and technical support for clinical studies.
- Peer-reviewed access to a variety of deidentified, subject-derived biospecimens and metadata for research use.
- Comprehensive tissue tracking with support from the URMC Department of Pathology to ensure expeditious sample allocation without compromising patient care.
- Standardized preanalytical variable (ischemia times, processing details) and clinicopathologic data collection for all samples made accessible through the Biobank BLIS database.
- Study-specific collection support (enrollment, processing, storage) that includes several tissue processing options.
- Range of consultation services for clinical studies including RSRB compliance.
To register for access to the Biobank sample catalog, request a service, or for more information, please contact Bradley Mills, Biobank Director.
Bradley Mills, Ph.D.