Christine M. Burns Cares Center
Providing Coordination, Assessment, and Response through Electronic Systems
Dedicated to providing care coordination services to children with chronic illness and their families
Our Health Home Program makes it possible for Medicaid patients with chronic health problems or mental health needs to get the care and services they need. Our services are provided free of charge if you are on Medicaid and qualify for the program.
Care managers help you manage your child's medical and day to day needs. They will help:
- Connect you to community programs
- Schedule appointments
- Obtain transportation to appointments - medical and non-medical
- Assist with housing needs
- Attend medical appointments you with and your child
- Communicate with all providers involved with your child's care
- Locate resources for food,clothing, social services and financial needs
You can enroll at any time and withdraw at any time. The main requirement is to remain in contact with your care manger. The goal of the program is to work together as a team with your care manager and all of your child's health care providers.
Learn More About Health Homes