To be a center of outstanding basic immunology research, highly respected for conducting innovative and rigorous research that leads to major discoveries into the mechanisms of immunity.
The Center for Vaccine Biology and Immunology at URMC will:
- Pursue high quality, rigorous research into fundamental mechanisms of immunity
- Focus on innovative, discovery research that is driven by hypothesis testing and data exploration
- Acquire/develop cutting-edge technologies
- Teach and mentor the conceptual and experimental skills required for rigorous research
- Maintain and expand a strong network of basic and clinical collaborations
- Foster a collaborative culture of critical thinking and vigorous discussion
Seminars and Meetings
MBI 501: TBD
PhD Candidate, Advisor: Michelle Dziejman, Ph.D.
Thu, May 26 @ 12:00 PM
Please email Brenda_Knorr@urmc.rochester.edu or Daisy_Bird@urmc.rochester.edu for Zoom link.
All Seminars >>
Research in Progress Seminars
Graduate Student Seminar
SMH K307 (3-6408)
Center Research Meeting
Program for Advanced Immune BioImaging (P01) Monthly Meetings
1st Tuesday of month 4-5pm