Services and Resources for Expectant Parents
Congratulations! You are expecting! At Jones Memorial Hospital, we have been welcoming new babies for well over 80 years.
The Dr. F. Clifton Miller Birthing Center combines a family-centered birth experience with a state-of-the art setting, including seven private suites, a secure nursery and a modern security system.
JMH Maternal Services also include:
- Pregnant women who are uninsured or underinsured may be eligible for Medicaid assistance through the Prenatal Care Assistance Program (PCAP). For information, call 585-596-2044.
- Childbirth Classes and Breastfeeding Basics are available at JMH. Here are the class schedules for 2021.
- A range of providers including Obstetrics, Certified Nurse Midwife, Pediatrics and Family Practice with OB. All are accepting new patients! Call (585) 596-2051 for information!
- Remember, the safest place for your baby is alone, on their back, and in the crib.
- Take a look at the NYS DOH Maternity Information and rates of selected childbirth procedures at JMH