909 Culver Road
Rochester, NY 14609
Fax (585) 482-1666
Monday−Friday 8:30 a.m.−4 p.m.
We provide care for women throughout the life span, from early adolescence through pregnancy, menopause, and beyond.
Pregnancy & Birth
- Centering Program: Prenatal care in a group setting
- Preconception counseling
- Prenatal care
- Health Education
- RAMP (Rochester Adolescent Maternity Program): Special designated clinic for adolescents to receive their care.
- VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean)
- Labor care at Strong Memorial Hospital
- Postpartum care
- Breastfeeding care
- Annual "well woman” exams
- Cervical cancer screening (Pap testing)
- Breast health exams
- Contraception (all reversible methods including IUDs and Implanon)
- Evaluation and treatment for common gynecological concerns: menstrual issues, pelvic pain, STD screening, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Endometrial biopsy
- Perimenopause/Menopausal care
- Immunizations (Gardisil and Flu shots)
- Primary Care