Evarts Joint Center
Part of Highland Hospital
What makes us unique?
- The Evarts Joint Center at Highland Hospital is the only joint center that is part of UR Medicine.
- We are able to schedule your patients with minimal wait time, and we can accommodate most urgent cases immediately.
- We are part of the Orthopaedic Department that is ranked in the top in the nation for NIH research.
- We have a wider range of artificial joints to give your patients a more customized joint replacement.
- We earned the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission, the nation's leading health care ratings organization.
- We are a referral center for complex joint replacement revisions.
- The latest non-surgical treatments are available from our Hip and Knee Arthritis Clinic.
We also have access to the latest research and technology. In many cases, we are able to provide advanced joint replacement options that are not available at other centers.
We are equally focused on providing a patient-centered experience. Every aspect of the Evarts Joint Center was thoughtfully designed with our patients in mind. What's more, virtually everyone at Evarts works exclusively with joint replacement patients.
- Patient satisfaction. The Evarts Joint Center consistently receives patient satisfaction scores among the best in the region.
- Comprehensive care. We provide the widest range of surgical and non-surgical options, including hip arthroscopy, and hip resurfacing, as well as total joint replacements.
- Outcomes. Our quality outcomes put us in the ranks of the top joint centers in the country.
We look forward to giving your patients a truly exceptional level of care.
The Evarts Joint Center has been recognized with the Gold Seal of Approval™ from the Joint Commission, the national organization that sets exacting health care standards for surgery. In addition, the Aetna Institutes of Quality recognized the Center for providing consistently exceptional quality to Aetna members.
Learn more on the Evarts Joint Center website.